cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user7MxTpMVHt9
Constellation

Samsung financing

I have never felt so embarrassed as a customer/member ever in my 71 years. My online orders 4 of them I might say have been cancelled using my Samsung financing. What is the problem might I ask? Nothing from my address to my number,bank account, or name has changed in the past 50 years. Should I be ordering from another company due to this problem consistently continuing? Please help me understand what in lord name is the issue. This grandma needs answers asap please. I spoke with chat representitive and he was rude. He was telling me i had to use a different payment option yet I was approved for financing and that's what i intend to use obviously or I wouldn't have applied.

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung financing

I recommend speaking directly with our E-Commerce team as they have the necessary resources to assist you. You can call them directly at 855-726-8721. 

Highlighted
user7MxTpMVHt9
Constellation

Re: Samsung financing

I'm just a little concerned there are many others having this issue. Could you explain why? Yes I know who I am suppose to call,but can you be more precise. Thank you