Original topic:

The Gallery: Share your Top Shots

(Topic created: 04-09-2019 06:58 AM)
SamsungAlix
Comet
Options
Creator

Drop your best pics below and remember: when you post Samsung-captured pics on Instagram, use #withGalaxy. You could be featured on @SamsungMobileUSA.

21 Replies
MindyH81
Asteroid
Options
Creator

@SamsungAlix wrote:

Drop your best pics below and remember: when you post Samsung-captured pics on Instagram, use #withGalaxy. You could be featured on @SamsungMobileUSA.

@SamsungAlix  

Taken with a Samsung S7 Edge, refurbished off Amazon,  unlocked from T-Mobile on MetroPCS... 

(Idk what os,  but I did just update it)

This is Bella! ā¤

FB_IMG_1554767575934.jpg

SamsungJamie
Constellation
Options
Creator

Bella is working that S7 edge camera.  Excited to see more photos #withGalaxy.

Options
Creator
Hello. I'm trying to share my pics using link sharing by Samsung. I keep getting a error message that my Samsung social cannot validate. I've tried everything and regretfully have to bother you folks about this. if you could give me some advice I would greatly appreciate it. I love your work and hope that you will continue on. thank you, Stan
0 Likes
MeadowAnn75
Asteroid
Options
Creator

#withgalaxy

Photo editing by Picsart Selfie GIF I created myself with PicsartSelfie GIF I created myself with Picsart

Meadow
MeadowAnn75
Asteroid
Options
Creator

My dog Pippin GIF by PicsartMy dog Pippin GIF by Picsart

#withgalaxy 

Meadow
SamsungAlix
Comet
Options
Creator

@MeadowAnn75 love them! Great to see you get artistic #withGalaxy. 

KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Creator

20190913_144036.jpg

Again I don't know why pictures here get uploaded sideways but here's a shot of my "lunch" from today at Kellogg's NYC šŸ˜‹

Mamahnita
Cosmic Ray
Options
Creator

Ok I just gained 5 pounds looking at this.

KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Creator

IMG_20190929_171322_306.jpg

The Sphere by WTC Memorial. Used the telephoto lens with the Note10+ on this one.