cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userIgYPF5UcX2
Constellation

Will the samsung Galaxy Book S ever be released?

I have been checking literally every day in September to see if there is any news on the release date, or pre-order of the Galaxy Book S. There is nothing, It is dead silent. It was demo'd again at the IFA conference but again it only said "september". I think that at this rate it may be September 2020? I find it hard to believe that they advertised it at the Note 10 unveiling and there is absolutely NO talk about it anywhere? No matter who i have contacted or searched, there is no new information at all. 

Has this product been scrapped, will it really ever be released? 

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Will the samsung Galaxy Book S ever be released?

You can use the link below to sign up for all updates hopefully it will be out soon 

https://www.samsung.com/us/computing/windows-laptops/galaxy-book-s/

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless
userIgYPF5UcX2
Constellation

i did that like 6 weeks ago. There is no update as to when/if it is coming out? I guess there is NO chance for it being september, as they had stated pretty much everywhere, since there is only a week left in september. Not to mention, you usually find out way before you would ever get an email that it is available, by simply just searching or going to the samsung site. 

I find it hard to beleive that no one knows anything. That seems very unlikely. Don't know why there has been no updates, even to say it has been delayed or something. 

Highlighted
userXnVM45Tdlb
Constellation

I agree. It's really annoying that there has been zero information on this since the announcement. I, too, have been checking every day waiting for news about release, pre-order, delay, whatever. Samsung needs to let us know SOMETHING before Monday, as that's the last day of September.