cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
R3BOOT
Asteroid

"Becoming an Samsung Ambassador"

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How do i become ambassador for Samsung? what are the requirements to be an ambassdor i've never purchace Samsung directly from samsung nor do i have the funds to do so will that stop me from applying to be one 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: "Becoming an Samsung Ambassador"

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung invites the top contributors in Samsung Community to be an Ambassador. Community Admins look at everything from how active a user is to how helpful. If you’d like to be considered for the program, please send a message to @Samsung Team and tell them why you think you’d be a good fit. Thank you for your interest and for being a part of the Community!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: "Becoming an Samsung Ambassador"

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung invites the top contributors in Samsung Community to be an Ambassador. Community Admins look at everything from how active a user is to how helpful. If you’d like to be considered for the program, please send a message to @Samsung Team and tell them why you think you’d be a good fit. Thank you for your interest and for being a part of the Community!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.