Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

2 Updates in 10 Days!

(Topic created: 11-03-2021 01:29 PM)
TheFamilyMan
Comet
Options
Discussions
I can only think of one of my FAVORITE quotes, "chicks in New York are paying top dollar for this stuff!". TWO updates in TEN DAYS. Say it with me!  TWO UPDATES IN TEN DAYS!

The list of bug fixes addressed covered every NITPICKING complaint I read.

In 10 days...2 BETA Updates?

Yet there are users complaining (you know who you are), still. I for one am baffled. Is this NOT a clear sign that Samsung IS IN FACT LISTENING TO YOU?

Many, many moons ago (something like 20 years) I was a coder for :red_apple: believe it or not. With firsthand knowledge I can promise you unless you PAY their outrageous developer fee you ain't getting no BETA software. Samsung is giving it to those apply full use of unreleased software and all they ask in return is your feedback and any suggestions you MAY have.

I have NEVER...I repeat NEVER witnessed :red_apple: EVER offering BETA to the general public for free. Period.

Is this a dream, someone pinch me, I must be high or something. Where else would anyone allow this? Not in America, it ain't happening. The cool people over at Samsung are living up to there word and asking users to participate without reservation and without fees.

Isn't that simply...AMAZING 

Another stable release Samsung. Thanks a bunch!
6 Replies
JRock1276
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
There haven't been two updates in ten days. They've been doing betas for years in the software and firmware business.
0 Likes
shoman94
Comet
Options
Discussions
Oct 22nd to Nov 2nd is 11 days.... Close enough for those that actually got yesterday's update.
user365170tdJ15
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
remember though, the Oct 22 release was delayed, because of issues - that release included a hotfix
0 Likes
TheFamilyMan
Comet
Options
Discussions
excuse me for posting the facts. the facts are I'm not going to post late at night because I'd rather be sleeping. Don't matter whether it was a hotfix, a delayed release or a full release at the end of the day there were approximately 2 Updates within the span of 2 or 3 days. MoMA always said life is line a box of chocolates... like it or not!
0 Likes
usereVKlXDm6M4
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Finally a positive thread in here. Samsung is doing a fantastic job with their beta program, yet I see people raging in this community because they haven't gotten the update 10 hours after release, or because they have a bugs with their UI...... it's a dang beta people, treat it like one. I've never had a beta experience this balanced and community driven. Good job Samsung team
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @TheFamilyMan ,

Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community. While we like to stick to a strict schedule, some times priority issues do demand a software update earlier than later.

One UI Beta Team