Original topic:

3 S20 Ultra issues observed

(Topic created: 10-23-2020 05:37 PM)
Spartan24fit
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
1. Lag
- Never experienced any lag with my s20u until after the update. Using COD mobile and it has always run smooth but after the One UI 3.0 update, I have multiple instances where the phone has stuttered and lagged.
2. WI-FI Calling
- unreliable WiFi calling using t-mobile. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't - same WiFi network and have had no issues with other devices.
3. Camera
- although images seem slightly better and the shutter speed seems to be a tad bit faster, the auto focus issue with video seems to be back. It was all but resolved prior to the update and now it continues to fish for focus every few seconds, even if the subject hasnt moved/changed
2 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. Please also keep an eye out for any other issues you may encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
DGM
Sun
Options
Discussions

Sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your s20.  - - Can you tell me what was your latest update that you installed:  Update 7,  Update 8...?   Thanks.

0 Likes