Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

3rd Beta Update Now Available

(Topic created: 10-23-2021 05:41 AM)
Options
Discussions

Yep, as I thought.. The team will be using this section to inform us on stuff. Feel free to update to the new beta. I encourage everyone to do a backup first. šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜Ž
0 Likes
9 Replies
Tdsjr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Wait, YOU figured out that the Notices section had notices, and now you're notifying US? šŸ¤”šŸ˜‰šŸ¤£šŸ™
Options
Discussions
I only posted it because prior to, there have been many posts of people asking about when and if the update is available. Thanks for the feedback
Idaband
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
What's a backup?
Options
Discussions
When I say that, I mean using whatever means, whether it be a external storage device or the cloud to save your data before performing the update.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
You can find cloud options in your settings menu, accounts and backups.
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Problem is, many folks don't take the time to read (informative) list sections such as that.

And they certainly don't perform an inquiry in the forum... they'd rather blindly post what they're after.

What, 6-8 hours ago, when beta 3 was released to US, out of 10 posts, 6-7-8 were blind posts "beta is out".
Options
Discussions
I just did mine, cleared the cache.. I've noticed it's smoother already.
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Yea, appears my "40+ reboots a day" issue has been resolved.

I guess the devs finally got tired of seeing my "40+ a day" log submissions šŸ‘
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @ucancwhatic ,

Thank you for your Feedback. If you observe any issues, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes