Did you mean: 

Original topic:

5G issues

(Topic created on: 10/21/20 5:13 PM)
userOij7wzcNrR
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Since I upgraded to One UI 3.0, I've been having some issues with the 5G conectibity. My 5G speeds randomly go down toarround 3 mbps download and 1 mbps upload. This issue lasts a few minutes and then my connection goes back to normal. I have T-Mobile. Any one else having this issue?
11 Replies
zdost
Comet
Options
Discussions
yes, same for me
userMCA84mjTGY
Constellation
Options
Discussions
what's happening is on non standalone 5G it is switching to LTE as soon as a data session starts and on standalone 5G calls and texts do not work.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Network connectivity issues will most likely be resolved more effectively by contacting your carrier directly. If issues, persist, however, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. Please also keep an eye out for any other issues you may encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
RANG3R75
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Same here. T-Mobile user.
0 Likes
RANG3R75
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Wouldn't this be considered reporting it?
0 Likes
Annay29
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
same problem here too
0 Likes
Glitchbug
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Change your Access Point Name. You have to add it the new Access Point Name should be:

epc.t-mobile.com

clipboard_image_1603327388873.jpg
maddoggin
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Yup, this worked for me! Thanks!!
Kev93
Comet
Options
Discussions
Mine doesn't show that Access Point Name but I added it by applying what I see in this pic. I used to have the LTE APN. What does this do compared to the other one?