Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

5G

(Topic created: 10-22-2021 10:09 PM)
KH445
Comet
Options
Discussions
It worked great for a whole 6 minutes, now it's doing the exact same thing it was doing on beta 2. ( Phone shows I'm connected to 5G with great signal however any internet app or website won't load and my SIM card says unknown.) When I turn 5G off everything works great.

8 Replies
CreyX
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
It sounds like the sim may be burnt out, or the 5g radio in the phone may be having issues. I would say reset network settings, and if that does it work factory reset your phone and see if it changes. sounds crazy but try it.
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Are you on TMobile maybe, there are plenty of reports of this same issue on 5g for many users on T-Mobile regardless of phone.
SamAdams
Halo
Options
Discussions
Exactly same here. Worst from last 2 months
0 Likes
kr1sh
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Unlocked phones are the best tbh
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
No 5g issues here
21 Ultra Unlocked, provider (MVNO) Consumer Cellular, using AT&T network SIM card
0 Likes
Dingodown
Comet
Options
Discussions
Had that issue before and had to call tmobile. My phone was trying to use the regular sim and esim. Not sure exactly what I did while messing around but they corrected it.
0 Likes
KH445
Comet
Options
Discussions
So I did just that I called T-Mobile they said they couldn't find any issue between the regular Sim and the e Sim. Then she proceeded to tell me that the 5G Network is down when I know that's not the case because my stepson was standing right next to me in his 5G was working flawless. Then was hung up on.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @KH445 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes