Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

6 UI update

(Topic created: 08-30-2023 03:08 AM)
Options
Discussions
I downgraded my software after electing to be a part of the beta program and now I have my phone telling me that I need to upgrade back to 6 UI. How do I avoid the scheduled update that my phone says will happen. How do I delete it or have it removed?
0 Likes
8 Replies
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Discussions
The beta forum should have instructions for how to withdraw officially from the beta. If you just downgrade your software, you will still be prompted with beta updates until you officially withdraw from the testing program
rich926
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
How was doing the new update a downgrade I don't get that You do know they have bugs that's the whole point You're supposed to if you find a bug or something that's called and problems to report it so they can fix it
rich926
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
And remember once you're out you can't ever get back in ever again as far as I know
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Calm down son. First, the beta program was causing me SERIOUS cell service issues. You the point where I can almost only use it on wifi. Second, I have been on the beat program a few times and then withdrew. Only to be allowed back. Thank you so much for your help with a solution to my problem, though. Much appteciated.
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Hey there, did you still need help with this?
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Yes please
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
If you've already removed yourself from the beta through the original beta sign-up page, kindly direct message the beta moderator in the link below. They will be able to provide you the correct information about how to remove the beta update download.

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/30744347
Options
Discussions
Thank you