0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions

And two days ago you were complaining šŸ™‚
Options
Discussions
Yes because a12beta3 was killing the battery. My n20u on a11 is destroying battery life. So I dont even use it because of that. I will complain because battery is important to me. When the software/hardware drains the battery fast. It degrades the battery quicker. I expect top notch from large company. I will not accept amything less. Just like I dont provide anything less for my services when people search out my services specifically. If people as a whole stood together we would still have sdcards in the fones and headphone jacks. So I stand alone and shout like crazy man.
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
šŸ˜³
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Discussions

@This-is-meCongrats, I'm glad you are having a better battery experience now.  This just shows that one should never judge battery right away after a new update since it takes a couple charge cycles to settle in.

Options
Discussions
No! I updated recharged and set aside until if13pm 30% took forever but finally reached turn off percentage. I started s21u from like 94% and noticed instantly that the battery useage has improved. I basically study the flow of everything I have. That way I can identify problems before they become ridiculously out of hand. I am technician by trade. I tune all my equipment to be optimum performance and efficency. Enough
Options
Discussions
Beta 4 is horrible for me for battery life. I'm at about 10:30ish in the morning and I'm down to 68%. Didn't take my phone off the charger until sometime between 8:00 and 8:30 this morning. Horrific. I cleared cache twice since I installed beta 4 hasn't helped at all. I really hope this settles in after a few days, but the initial experience is much worse than betas 2 and 3.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @This-is-me ,

Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Try installing the Samsung Good guardians app it has battery optimization and memory optimization built into the software and can greatly improve performance
0 Likes