Did you mean: 

Original topic:

AOD still not centered

(Topic created: 09-27-2023 06:03 AM)
smokerek
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
After Beta 5 update, my AOD's still off to the left and not centered unfortunately 🙁

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Spicoli_SGT
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Tipped to me by #Anders321, there seems to be a bug where if you resize the clock on your lock screen, it throws the AOD off. Try resetting the lock screen clock to default size. It worked for me

View solution in context

8 Replies
JumpingHoses
Nebula
Options
Discussions
What if you keep pressing the power button to go in and out of AOD? Does it move around?

Mine is all the screen and it seems intended. I guess they don't what just small movements anymore.
Options
Discussions
it moves around but kinda sticks left of center for me
smokerek
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Oh it moves around as it's supposed to but unfortunately only on the left side! Never centered or to the right, ever anymore. Obviously not a big deal but clearly not correct!
0 Likes
JumpingHoses
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Ah seems like it's the bug due to the thing the other poster mentioned. How strange but I guess that's how bugs often are. It finally explains why it doesn't affect everyone.
Solution
Spicoli_SGT
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Tipped to me by #Anders321, there seems to be a bug where if you resize the clock on your lock screen, it throws the AOD off. Try resetting the lock screen clock to default size. It worked for me
smokerek
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
You are correct! As long as you don't change the size of the clock, it fixes it. So a work around but they still have something(a "bug") to fix. Thank You!
0 Likes
Eman213
Comet
Options
Discussions
It worked for me
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes