Did you mean: 

Original topic:

APPLICATIONS DOWNLOADING PROBLEM galaxy note 20ultr

(Topic created on: 12/4/20 9:16 PM)
Koldkaozkoyote
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
For some reason when I try to install a app after I've been using my phone for a few days, IT WON'T INSTALL. I LITERALLY HAVE TO RESET MY PHONE IN ORDER FOR THE APP TO INSTALL..  not a major problem but it is something that shouldn't be happening.. 
0 Likes
6 Replies
Njdan30
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
try updating Google services
Koldkaozkoyote
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
already did lol.. I keep everything updated. I literally check all updates daily lol. it's weird I no :(
0 Likes
user1FulcNgSkH
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
do you have an example one of us could try? are you installing from an app store or a downloaded apk?
Koldkaozkoyote
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
yes. I am installing from the Google play store. and sometimes it happens in the galaxy store... I POSTED AN ISSUE SIMILAR TO THIS BEFORE. PEOPLE WERE SAYING TO CLEAR THE CACHE, BUT THAT DIDN'T SOLVE THE PROBLEM... the only difference is the downloads go through after I restart my phone... it will say it is downloading and then once it gets to install it will not install and it will stop. almost as if I hit cancel
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your post. Which app are you having problem with?

Regards

One UI Beta Team

Koldkaozkoyote
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I'm not even sure if it's a problem with the application period because after I restart my phone the applications go through. the only problem is I have to restart my phone first. IT ONLY HAPPENS WHEN I HAVEN'T RESTARTED MY PHONE IN A FEW DAYS
0 Likes