Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

AZ screen recorder

(Topic created: 09-27-2021 12:53 PM)
Backsttabb
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
When launching the app, a floating bubble appears, but the screen isn't responsive. It's similar to the Facebook messenger bubble but for some reason when I launch the AZ screen recorder app and the bubble appears, the screen isn't responsive. 
5 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We will pass on your feedback to our usability team for review.

Also check permission for AZ record to see if it has ability to draw over other apps.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

BobbyCarra
Comet
Options
Discussions
I had same issue and switched to Vidma recorder. Could not get AZ screen recorder to work, maybe developer will fix it.
Backsttabb
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Double checked and the permission is granted. Issue is still there. Screenshot_20210927-141657_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
MangoKiwi
Comet
Options
Discussions
Wondering why you guys use a different screen recorder than the one already on the phone.
Backsttabb
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I like having editing features as soon as I stop recording. With this app, the recording pops up and I can edit it right on the spot. It's more of a personal preference than anything. The built in one is kind of hidden too. I knew there was one but I've been using AZ recorder even before they came out with a built in one. I guess I just got used to downloading it from a 3rd party.
0 Likes