cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

About to install ONE UI beta. Any feedback from current users!

(Topic created: 11-19-2021 11:45 AM)
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
I have a Note20 Ultra & have been waiting for this. . I kept hearing it was available & nope. But today it was in the banners so my question does anyone currently using it have any feedback? I can't install until I get home so just curious. Thanks 
0 Likes
13 Replies
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Say hello to broken 120Hz and some app crashes and a few buggy animations occasionally. That's about it as far as bugs go.

Attached screenshot shows the middle card going to the right.. closing the app on the right, only for it to flicker back into its correct place.Screenshot_20211119-115217_Gallery.png
0 Likes
BerdieDesigns
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Where do you see it, I'd like it also, Note 20 Ultra user?
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
Here.Screenshot_20211119-093812_Samsung Members_33623_1637332692.jpg
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
It's up in the ads or whatever that slide over. Then it will bring you here. Let me know if it is there plz.
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
Yikes. I ran the beta when I got this. It was buggy but worth it. Would you say it's worth it?
0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Worth it if you don't have anything major to lose. For me Apple Music occasionally crashes after playing a few songs in a playlist, but I've learned to live with it.
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
Thanks
0 Likes
DTN
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Beta 4.0, is this the version you're referring to? Just curious as was here in the members portal and couldn't find beta updates even though I'd seen advertised in the Members portal. Guess I'll keep looking.
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
Yes. I found it at the top where you can scroll the banners across.
0 Likes