Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Adaptive brightness

(Topic created: 08-29-2022 07:28 AM)
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
There seems to be an issue with my adaptive brightness. When I go from bright light to a darker room it doesn't lower the screen right I have to manually do it. It wants to go brighter
5 Replies
NotHughMahn
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I have noticed this too. It doesn't happen often for me, but areas that are just a bit brighter than darkness at night make the phone go into max brightness, which immediately irritates my eyes.
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
I also noticed this, its actually annoying because I smoke outside so I have to manually change it each time
0 Likes
Dunnie
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Yea same here but it was like that before the beta for me. So i just set it at 50%
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I just reported something similar.
When I went outside in bright light, my phone got dimmer. The slider was orange, but the screen was about 50%.
I covered the phone with my shirt and it got brighter, then dimmed once back in bright light.

Manually adjusting the brightness didn't help. I even turned off auto, and turned on extra brightness, but the screen was still dim. Restarted, and it was bright for a few seconds, then it dimmed.

Very strange
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes