Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

After Beta update, GPay and Call & Text on Other devices stopped working

(Topic created: 12-15-2021 02:43 AM)
hesjr-nc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Unfortunately, after the Beta update, my GPay (as well as Samsung Pay) stopped working.  I contacted Google and Samsung in which they were no help.  Also, after the Beta Update, the Call & Text on Other Devices feature stopped working with my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus.  I hope there is someone out there who can help.
0 Likes
15 Replies
hesjr-nc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Thank you for letting me.know. The one good thing about the Beta update is that it fixed the internet and cellular connectivity issues. Again, thanks for letting me know.
0 Likes
BDub
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Are you reset your phone? I have done all betas to date and no issue. Note20 ultra on snapdragon chip. Some times the card systems are down. I tap to pay so much i forget my wallet and id at home a few days out of the week.
0 Likes
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
Yes. Some apps just won't work exactly right until stable Android12. I also have Note20 Ultra Unlocked 512gb US 2nd beta on this phone. Both times certain apps behave strangely until final version.šŸ‘
hesjr-nc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Thanks for your response. It really helps.
EyeAmTJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
It never works for the beta a lot of apps stop working of the OS is a beta since it's not a certified official release
Hackthis25
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

samsung pay doesnt work for me either. s10+
keeps saying "unable to register card/fail".. 
but all was fine BEFORE the update. I think it has something to do with the samsung pay framework version. They need to fix this.

0 Likes