Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Alarm DND issues

(Topic created: 11-03-2020 09:43 AM)
Michaelmurphy
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Anyone else having issues with their alarm while Do Not Disturb is turned on. Before, I used to be able to have my alarm volume go off while on DND as long as my phone was set to sound instead of vibrate or mute and I allowed Alarms as an exception to DND. Now, my alarms aren't working even with my phone volume on, the alarm volume all the way up, and I have DND on. The only way to get my alarm to work is by turning do not disturb off which is not ideal because my phone would keep going off in the middle of the night. 

This is pretty serious, it made me late for class and miss another. 
0 Likes
2 Replies
Michaelmurphy
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Honestly, I hated using my Galaxy S20+ for my alarms when I first got it. The reason being that in order to get my alarm sound to go off while on DND I had to turn my phone's ringer on which meant every other notification I get would make a sound. I wish there was a seperate volume slider just for alarms so that the only sound I'll receive while on DND is my alarm.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. Please also keep an eye out for any other issues you may encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes