Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Alarm isn't working!

(Topic created: 10-24-2021 07:33 AM)
Focr06
Comet
Options
Discussions
Alarm didn't go off! And I had 3 alarms set up for this morning! Late to work now! šŸ˜” 
9 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Was Bedtime Mode on ?
0 Likes
dlbaker1179
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

That's  you were late, but mine are working fine.

T3CHMAN
Explorer
Options
Discussions
One thing that I noticed about the Samsung clock app is that for your alarm to fully work. You need to have your phone on the sound mode. Not vibrate or silent.

You could try using Google clock instead. It doesn't matter which mode you have for that one.
JRock1276
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Mine worked this morning. It works even with silent mode.
0 Likes
T3CHMAN
Explorer
Options
Discussions
Sure it vibrates but does it also make a sound while in vibrate
0 Likes
user2iGZzhR84Q
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I had the same issue where my alarm did not go off a couple of times this past week. It was on version 2 though. Hopefully this version made things better.
0 Likes
Focr06
Comet
Options
Discussions
The weird thing was that there wasn't even notifications or anything saying that I had missed alarms.. I happened to wake up 15 mins late... So it wasn't bad.. They simply didn't turn on, nothing. I always double check after I set them up, that the timer that it shows on the main screen of the clock app, says x hours remaining to the next alarm. And as of right now.. Those alarms are on... šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€:female_sign:
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Focr06 ,

Did your device reboot over night ? Please check settings - about phone - status information - up time to see how long it has been since device last rebooted. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Focr06
Comet
Options
Discussions
No it didn't reboot. The alarm was for 10, 10:05 and 1015. I had woken at up at 6 am and checked some messages. And went back to sleep. When I woke up at 1030, there was no missed notifications or anything. I have rebooted my phone since then. And the alarm workws fine today.
0 Likes