Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Android 12

(Topic created: 10-11-2021 02:44 AM)
Juanaman
Comet
Options
Discussions
I talked to some of my sources the stable build is about to be pushed out don't know exactly which regions it will hit first but I have high reputable sources in samsung stable build will be released in the coming weeks 
4 Replies
MutatedRam
Comet
Options
Discussions
What exactly does that mean because we already know the stable will be released before the year is over
0 Likes
kyL397
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yeah I'm confused as well. Does this mean it'll be out for the S21 series in the next few weeks? And then it'll be rolled out for the rest of Samsung's phone line up by the end of the year?

I'm also a little skeptical considering there's quite a few bugs still in the latest beta 2 release. IceUniverse even hinted at there being a beta 3 release as well.
0 Likes
Juanaman
Comet
Options
Discussions
From what I am hearing the pixel series first, s21 series second and everything else after since the beta started with the s21 once I have confirmed this I will.post pics
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,

One UI 4 Beta Program is now open for registration exclusively for Samsung Unlocked Z Flip 3 devices. Please refer to Samsung Members app banner section or benefits section to register for the Beta Program.

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes