Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Animations on widgets don't work right.

(Topic created: 09-08-2022 01:58 PM)
fassblat
Explorer
Options
Discussions
Anybody else having a problem with apps not shrinking into it's widget on the home screen the first two times you exit the app? It takes like two tries before it starts shrinking to the widget itself. I am using stackable widgets...
5 Replies
Dhawk1202
Comet
Options
Discussions
It's funny, either I don't notice any animation issues or I just don't care. I know others have had either issues or they don't like the animations. I personally set mine to .5 x the speed via developer options. Try that ...you might love it.
fassblat
Explorer
Options
Discussions
I already have tried that but I love my animations and I don't want them to be any faster
userCj4ykgbi3R
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
If you use the navigation bar or Samsung own swipe gestures the animations are fine. If you use the stock Android gestures then that's where the problems are.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I'm having some refresh drops with scrolling on pages with multiple widgets and additionally it's very laggy definitely a lot of work needs to be put in for animations and smoothness beta 2 feels like a beta 1 release in terms of stability. I hope we see this with Beta 3 fingers crossed 😊
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team