Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Annoyed

(Topic created: 01-03-2022 01:58 PM)
Fiyero1988
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Annoyed that I participated in the Beta only to be the LAST phone to get the official stable version. Not really understanding the benefit of testing betas and then being the last to get the stable release. People who didn't even test the software are getting it first. I guess that's the downfall of owning a unlocked version. Thus will be my last lab rat testing of software, due to the disrespect of the people who helped make it stable. 
11 Replies
sebas5287
Comet
Options
Discussions
You can flash the Carrier firmware if you want to so not sure why need to rant about this.

Specially when the delay was caused by the google play system
blambtn
Comet
Options
Discussions
Hey Sebastian, where can I get the official firmware and do I use Odin to flash?
Stldelsol
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Might need the god with the patch. Most people go the other way tho since issue with the carrier vers is the bloat. You can adb most of it away but a pain in the apple just to get a official update.
sebas5287
Comet
Options
Discussions
Frija or sammobile
blambtn
Comet
Options
Discussions
Thank you my friend.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions
Does that change the baseband and csc? Every firmware for 12 is from a different region on the site. What about the snapdragon and exynos versions? Idk.

I've also checked the date of some newer uploads and they're from 1/3. Maybe we'll have the official update by the end of the week
Astif_Caulkinyeras
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Maybe we'll get the best, most bug free version since we were testers.
Thewador
Constellation
Options
Discussions
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Fiyero1988 

We are working on releasing an official update to our members as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team