Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Annoyed

(Topic created: 01-02-2022 05:36 PM)
Fiyero1988
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Annoyed that I participated in the Beta only to be the LAST phone to get the official stable version. Not really understanding the benefit of testing betas and then being the last to get the stable release. People who didn't even test the software are getting it first. I guess that's the downfall of owning a unlocked version. Thus will be my last lab rat testing of software, due to the disrespect of the people who helped make it stable. 
11 Replies
Sgibson513
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I'm wondering what happened to that December 30th release that was mentioned.

Was it really meant for December 30th 2022?
0 Likes
Down4ce
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I swear people obviously don't know the point of a beta. It is optional. When you sign up there is no promise of pots of gold, preferred treatment or first in line for the next best thing. It is your choice. Simple as that. Noone who CHOSE to be in the Beta is owed anything. It's not Samsung's fault you chose an unlocked phone with a carrier that is causing hangups. I am in the same boat waiting but it's not the end of the world. We will get the update and it will probably be almost the exact same as it is now. All this complaining and whining for nothing. People are unreal.