Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Any one thinking of unrolling

(Topic created: 10-09-2021 10:22 AM)
spekter
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
With the battery draining fast and other issues ( yes I know it's beta) has it pushed you to the point to maybe go back to Android 11 for now?
15 Replies
Options
Discussions
I've been thinking about it too. I don't wish to harm my battery
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Nope. Only issue I'm having is with moderate battery drain and Apple Music flunking on me. I have a portable power bank with me 24/7.

It's gonna take way more than that to deter me from helping Samsung get this software perfected.
never-reven
Comet
Options
Discussions
Make that 2
T3CHMAN
Explorer
Options
Discussions
Make that 3
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Unrolling the red carpet? šŸ˜€

Nope. And I'm dealing with 30+ "freezes, then reboots" issue every day. Heck, I went to sleep about 1am and woke up at 6:30 and it did the freezer/reboot thing three times, simply sitting on the bedside table
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
I'd just leave it off at night at that point, jeez. I'm sorry you have to deal with that šŸ˜•
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Honestly I was thinking about it but with the update my phone is doing so much better.
0 Likes
coffee1978
Halo
Options
Discussions
I did unenroll for beta 1, but came back for beta 2. It crashes on me a few times per day and has some funkiness, but overall beta2 is acceptable for me at this time. Battery is not that bad for me.

Unenrolling, reinstalling and restoring all data is a big pain. Unless beta 2 or the upcoming releases fall off a cliff for me, I'm sticking with the betas now.
KH445
Comet
Options
Discussions
I wouldn't mind going back to beta 1. Not back to Android 11 tho.