Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Any one thinking of unrolling

(Topic created: 10-09-2021 12:30 PM)
spekter
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
With the battery draining fast and other issues ( yes I know it's beta) has it pushed you to the point to maybe go back to Android 11 for now?
15 Replies
Gendo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I haven't experienced any battery drain and the beta has actually been a pretty smooth experience for me.
0 Likes
MWS2022
Comet
Options
Discussions
hey before you pull that switch, try a clean factory reset back to beta 2 and see how that goes ... if you're going to go nuclear, try a half measure and see what happens... then let us know!
RipWashington
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Naw...I've never been a "battery issue" guy. I've always been a "carry a back up charger" guy. I've most recently turned into a "portable charger power bank" type guy.

I think I've always been a "find a way to make the junk I bought work the way I want it to" type guy. I think that's because I realized I'd get old and die before the **bleep** I bought worked the way it was supposed to.

Far easier to fix or find a work-around" than to wait for someone else to do it for me.

Far less aggravating.
0 Likes
konomasa
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Nah, I'm good. No point I'm used to being in betas. If you ever did nightlies from custom roms back in the day, then you're used to this.
Options
Discussions
No battery problems here. Get more than a full day on 100 percent charge.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @spekter ,

You can deregister from the beta program from Samsung memberā€™s app -> settings -> one Ui Beta program status -> Withdraw. Once withdrawn you can download smart switch on the PC and restore to Android 11. 

Please back up all data on your device before using smart switch to move back to Android 11 as this does reset the phone. if you do choose to move to Android 11 , we suggest you backup all your device data and master reset on Android 12 and try if for a few days. If issues are still not resolved,  you always have the choice to withdraw and move back to Android 11.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes