Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Any word on Beta 2 for S21 Plus users?

(Topic created: 10-05-2021 01:17 PM)
Bokie
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I see the update is available for the regular S21 & S21 Ultra online. But my phone won't update from beta 1 to beta 2? I looked up for update links and just says "coming soon" for the Plus. 
But the Ultra and S21 Regular have links.

Any plus users able to update to beta 2? I have unlocked S21 Plus, but T-Mobile as my carrier. I checked my beta account status and shows its still active. I never unenrolled?šŸ˜°
27 Replies
KH445
Comet
Options
Discussions
If it won't let you download it you're not missing out on anything right now trust me . Not much has been fixed
The_Deacon
Halo
Options
Discussions
You did go to settings > update?
Bokie
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Yes I did just keeps saying "your software is up to date" and my latest update was in September 14 with Beta 1.
Bokie
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I've tried restarting my device, factory rest everything. My phone connects to cellular 5G if that makes a difference. I've tried with Wifi connection as well just nothing. I'm assuming it just hasn't hit S21 Plus devices or my Area/Carrier. I live in Dallas, Texas carrier T-Mobile. My device is Unlocked
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Why are folks thinking a release is "state-based"???

I live in Texas too, S21 Ultra Unlocked, carrier is Consumer Cellular (using an AT&T network SIM), and I got the update earlier this morning.

Releases are based on phone and carrier.

I've read a number of posts and replies from folks using T-Mo not seeing the update yet.
bluefire
Comet
Options
Discussions
Well, we know the release it's not by state but we do know any update is released in phases. Aka, by sections or servers. I believe this is what we reference for
0 Likes
MrG21
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Nope šŸ™…šŸ» I guess it wasn't pushed for us
Jay3578
Comet
Options
Discussions
I got Beta 2 this morning on my S21+ running T-mobile.
Bokie
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Hmm interesting what state are you from if you don't mind me asking?
0 Likes