Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Any word on Official Release for LTE

(Topic created: 09-07-2023 11:56 PM)
Options
Discussions

Just wanted to see if anyone on LTE got the official release yet.

If you do Please let us know here in the forums 

Thanks

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Discussions

September Phone Update did NOT trigger update for Watch 5 pro. 

"Still waiting"- Pink Floyd

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
geemoney1240
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

am waiting on the lte myself and I haven't heard anything yet 

Options
Discussions

I have the Tmobile GW5 and still nothing. I'm one of the most patient people there is when it comes to updates but this is getting outta hand......

Options
Discussions

I just had an opportunity to give feedback regarding the Samsung Members Community, and the One UI Watch Beta in particular, which I did. I explained I was bummed that the LTE version was still not available to the beta participants, that non-Verizon customers were invited, and that all beta participants received beta releases at the same time. I asked the question as to why the stable release was delayed for all LTE, and not released to the beta participants, who got all the beta releases, immediately. 

I think this was a "suit's" decision, as it makes no sense from an engineering standpoint.  If it turns out that there is a subsequent problem in the LTE version it would bubble up the fastest in the beta community. 

In a sense that's why they ran a public beta of One UI5 Watch, otherwise the stable release becomes the public beta!

0 Likes
Options
Discussions

just got the september update for the s 23 ultra. maybe this will initiate the WATCH update. installing now

RobXbalboa_0-1694187480798.png

0 Likes
Solution
Options
Discussions

September Phone Update did NOT trigger update for Watch 5 pro. 

"Still waiting"- Pink Floyd

0 Likes