Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Anyone have Bluetooth Audio disconnect bug One UI 4.0

(Topic created: 10-28-2021 06:39 AM)
Bokie
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Has anyone experienced this bug on the beta? I'm on Beta 3 and occasionally whatever audio I'm listening to or watching. My earphones keep disconnecting randomly and reconnecting. Specifically, it happens to my airport, Galaxy Buds Pro, and some of my Bluetooth speakers. I've tried factory resetting my phone, repairing all my devices, and it still does it. I tried reporting it to samsung, but "my logs" never show any evidence to them. I hope they can fix this issue soon.. 
2 Replies
Sk3l3wo1f
Comet
Options
Discussions
Had it happen when using 2 apps at once restart the phone with Bluetooth off if not fixed try going into settings .... after doing what is shown in the screen shot pair the Bluetooth again won't fix the issue but delay it till another dayScreenshot_20211027-231502_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20211027-231457_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20211027-231452_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Bokie ,

After reporting the issue please wait until a message saying thank you for reporting the error appears. We  only received logs from you for the device not being able to upgrade issue, all others do not have logs attached. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes