Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Anyone know how to fix this issue....

(Topic created: 10-16-2021 11:30 AM)
--kevintalley
Constellation
Options
Discussions
You know when you sign into a computer and it says "check your S21 ultra"  to verify.
I'm no longer able to receive those since beta.
I also realized early that ALL notifications were blocked and had to to allow my usual but, I cannot find how to fix the issue above 
6 Replies
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
I've had this happen a handful of times on One UI 3. You can add your google account to your secure folder and it'll prompt there guaranteed. You just have to use your secure folder pin each time unfortunately
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Unfortunately, "when you sign into a computer" is not clear to me (admittedly, I'm prob still 1/2 asleep) ... can you expand a bit?
JRock1276
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I've noticed that as well. Didn't show up when I signed into my chromebook and wouldn't work signing into HBO either
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
The Google built-in security key and Google prompts via Bluetooth is not working properly, I am having the same problem with Trying to login Chrome using the Google prompts and the Google built in key
missmotta
Comet
Options
Discussions
Same.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @--kevintalley ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team