Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Apps auto update failing

(Topic created: 11-07-2021 03:55 PM)
userNS8OVOPKT3
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I would say after I enrolled in beta program, there are 20ish apps which won't update and not able to install apps like disney plus
10 Replies
kracky_mckraken
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I'm having the same issue, Google play store seems unusable. I can search but nit download or update. Everything is stuck on pending.
0 Likes
bluefire
Comet
Options
Discussions
That is not related to beta. I had that issue with previous Android versions. Force stop and close Google Play. Try again
kracky_mckraken
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Thank you kind person! I've attempted that and it hasn't worked, I reported it as a bug as it's been since beta 3. But if it's just a few people it's most likely user error not Beta issues.
0 Likes
blitz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
None of my apps auto update, I don't get regular updates on apps at all actually. I usually check at least once a day and I don't get anything for 4 or 5 days.
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Apps updating fine here ... 21 Ultra Unlocked
userNS8OVOPKT3
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I did all...force stop..clear cache.. nothing seems to work
0 Likes
Bionic1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Try clearing the cache for Market Feedback Agent as well. If that doesn't help, backup, and delete the data for Play and log back in. I've had this bug before.. somehow it was connected to my account. I figured it out by logging in with a separate account on my device and apps started updating. The temp account needed to be removed, and app updates had to be uninstalled..I don't recommend this, unless you're an advanced player. Good luck!
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @userNS8OVOPKT3 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
userNS8OVOPKT3
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
How can I Uninstalle beta sw.i am not able to install any apps on my phone.did everything I could find online.
0 Likes