Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Apps crashing? Or...?

(Topic created: 08-17-2022 04:51 PM)
UsrGlxy
Halo
Options
Discussions
Since I installed the Beta some apps close by themselves suddenly (playstore apps, galaxy store apps). Also sometimes the keyboard (Samsung default keyboard) do the same thing (like when you touch the Back or Home button). But there's no info in the Crash Report.

I know this is a beta and most of the apps are not optimized yet.. but it happens often and with different apps (office apps, photos, games, Samsung or Google apps).
6 Replies
OddyNuf
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I would try wiping the cache and repairing apps in recovery. Check the tips section for instructions.
UsrGlxy
Halo
Options
Discussions
Already did. Thanks!
Dushka
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Try reinstalling apps to test the issue. If it goes away after reinstall, means the ui5 beta install corrupted some files.

Separately, make sure you are not a beta tester for those apps as well. It only happens in my case when I am a beta tester. Nothing helps with the issue until they roll out a new update for that particular app.
UsrGlxy
Halo
Options
Discussions
I will try that. And no, I'm not a beta tester on any of the apps I'm having problems with. Thanks 🙂
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
O4liberty
Nebula
Options
Discussions
In beta you will always get some small app closure or something freaky happening that only happens for a few In beta you will always get some small app closure or something freaky happening that only happens for a few seconds I have a few things but nothing major.
0 Likes