Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Ar Emogi camera

(Topic created: 09-29-2021 02:26 PM)
jcjc
Halo
Options
Discussions
The ar emogi camera is not working properly. Once you have created your avatar or your emogi, do it correctly, then if you are going to use it again or the next day the emogi was not deleted and disappears and on the camera screen it asks you to make your emogi again. Then I send you the image. 

Ar emogi camera

8 Replies
Ca2001
Star
Options
Discussions
Bro I'm dealing with da same issue too like rlly
jcjc
Halo
Options
Discussions
I hope they can solve it soon.
K9Ray
Halo
Options
Discussions
Same here
jcjc
Halo
Options
Discussions
I thought I was the only one with this problem.
0 Likes
xKINGSAVAGE2Ix
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Yupp same here
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @jcjc @xKINGSAVAGE2Ix @K9Ray @Ca2001  ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
jcjc
Halo
Options
Discussions
I appreciate and respect your answer, but I don't know what you mean by updating the latest version of the galaxy store. I think it is up to date and the reality is that you already know the problem. I don't know what else I can tell you. Thanks
0 Likes
FrostTaco
Star
Options
Discussions
That's not how it works. They really don't know the problem without error logs so they can repeat the issue in case they can't replicate it on their own. Also chances are that they need the error reports for bugs, and do not look to the discussions for them.
0 Likes