Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Auto brightness and Bluetooth volume

(Topic created: 09-26-2021 09:49 AM)
LakeRacer4TheWin
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
First, the beta is great. Working well here and glad to be part of it. Nice to have a say in how things are happening and future updates.

Two small things I've noticed that continue to occur.

If I use the extra dim at night then the next day turn it off in the morning, auto brightness doesn't work unless I turn it off then back on. I read a post where it was suggested to add the extra dim on/off button to the brightness slider, that would be great! 

Using buds+ sometimes the volume gets stuck and can't be changed until I disconnect the headphones and reconnect. Using the volume on the buds or the phone won't work even though the volume slider is moving the audio level doesn't change. Disconnect and reconnect fixes it. It doesn't happen every time but has happened several times.

Thanks! 
4 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
I simply leave Extra Dim on and auto brightness works as it should
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @LakeRacer4TheWin ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
LakeRacer4TheWin
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
@user751201tmO21 thanks for the suggestion. I tried that but interestingly the extra dim also dims the DEX screen which I use most of the day and the regular brightness slider won't change that. I guess dimming the DEX output might be nice when working in a low light place.
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
How odd ... I also use Dex, without the issue - I'll give it some thought šŸ™‚
0 Likes