Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

BATTERY

(Topic created: 09-23-2021 11:37 AM)
Options
Discussions
4 hours of screen on and 5 hours of screen off time is completely unacceptable for a 5000 mah battery... **bleep** phones with a 500mah battery last way longer than this phone. What are guy guys doing literally 6  days ago i what hitting 5 hours of screen on time and nothing changed 
15 Replies
bornpoor
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I have noticed about a 20% decrease in battery life since beta.
Options
Discussions
I noticed a 50% decrease... before beta I got 7-8 hours of on screen time
100 to 30
Never tested off screen time
S-yl
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Same. The battery life has gone down terribly after this beta. I used to get 11-12 hours of SOT from 100-0% (well obviously with dark mode on, 60Hz since I really don't care that much about 120Hz, power saver and other battery saving tricks) now I'm struggling to get 5 hours of SOT with those same settings.
Options
Discussions
It's a beta. It's running things in the background and isn't optimized. It won't be like this for final release. You will experience bugs, lag, freezing, and worse battery life while they work on fixing that stuff.
0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
*reads nervously in 10 hours on an 85% charge*
0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
No but in all seriousness, I use 720p 60Hz with all power saving features on, airplane mode on because I currently don't leave the house so I use WiFi Calling. I also have the majority of core apps uninstalled Via ADB. Only apps that use even use about 10% battery are Snapchat, Instagram, and YouTube Vanced. I even got rid of amber alerts of all things šŸ˜‚
Options
Discussions
What's the point in buying a $1200 phone then lmao
The_Deacon
Halo
Options
Discussions
Mine is equally terrible. Plus runs warm to hot and charges so slow that I tend to turn the phone off and charge it.
I have reported it. Please y'all, report it.
KH445
Comet
Options
Discussions
Same here, it says "fast charging" but takes much longer.