Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

BETA 2 NOT ready for prime time.

(Topic created: 10-05-2021 01:07 PM)
Tdsjr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I'm typically VERY easy on developers, because I know their struggles. But, seriously, they should be embarrassed for having released this beta.

I'm not going to elaborate on all of the issues, because they're already being mentioned.

Seriously disappointed. 
19 Replies
Tdsjr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
LoL, I am FULLY aware of what I signed up for, and have probably been beta testing stock & custom ROMS since you were in diapers.
I have seen some really bad iterations of betas on customs, but never to this level from a manufacturer.

It almost seems like the wrong version was uploaded. I would not be surprised to see a quick release of V3.
bobps47
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
As i said i updated my ultra this morning.....i haven't had hardly any of the problems op are having , and i think it might be because my phone is unlocked and direct from samsung...
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Yea ... my chief complaint was the random freezes / reboots, 10-20 times a day.

Since the update, it's done it about five times now.

Plus a new issue, which I didn't have before the update ... the Settings app will freeze on startup about 70% of the time.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Tdsjr ,

We understand your frustration and apologize for your inconvenience. Can you please elaborate on what issue(s) you are facing specifically ?

Regards

One UI Beta Team

fracture8
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Dude it's a beta lol , not a final release , get you a drink and practice some patience please
0 Likes
Tdsjr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Wait, it's a BETA?! NSS
user9Fl0qYN77g
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
This person said, "BETA 2 NOT ready for prime time." Lol, it's a BETA.
0 Likes
Tdsjr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
See: context
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Discussions
It's beta you should only try it on a second device or made a backup before installing..
0 Likes
Tdsjr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Thanks for the advice, junior. šŸ™„