Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

BETA 2 NOT ready for prime time.

(Topic created: 10-05-2021 04:55 PM)
Tdsjr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I'm typically VERY easy on developers, because I know their struggles. But, seriously, they should be embarrassed for having released this beta.

I'm not going to elaborate on all of the issues, because they're already being mentioned.

Seriously disappointed. 
19 Replies
never-reven
Comet
Options
Discussions
Nothing was fixed apparently. Even the bug reports they responded to.
Ihr7
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Yeah, I have all the same problems I had before with Beta 1, nothing worthwhile has changed
Dingodown
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'm just glad they call it a beta and give a warning every time my phone restarts...
KH445
Comet
Options
Discussions
I couldn't have said it better myself!
DevOpsNinja85
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Is everyone else's wifi calling still hosed? Mine works for a few seconds then the call is destroyed
0 Likes
Leify
Comet
Options
Discussions
I keep getting flamed by diehard Samsung fans for being critical. Hello I'm a dev and so I know a few things. This is not how I'd handle a beta and I literally do that all the time. Delays are always better than breakage. Always.
SpudMan9510
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'm still having the same problems
0 Likes
mbuelv24
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Well, all of these issues being reported, I have not dealt with. Everything that was buggy in the first release has been fixed for me. The only thing I can really continue to complain about is the smoothness of the animations and the UX for some of the new things implemented (i.e., the scrolling on the stock keyboard)
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I am having no problems at all, butter smooth. Maybe report the issues or leave the program, you signed up for a beta and then **bleep** it don't work. Sheesh