Did you mean: 

Original topic:

BETA 3

(Topic created: 09-15-2022 04:13 PM)
bqooo
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'm so excited to see what samsung has done to the animations in beta 3. beta 3 is the most important beta. if the animations not majorly improve in beta 3 then there's not much to change on the 4th or the final stable release.

Seems like samsung taking there time which i dont really mind as long as they debug most of the issues and imporve animations,..hopefully we receive it tmrw. 🙃

bqooo
Comet
Options
Discussions
don't get me wrong. but I'm guessing that you're over 30 years old. it's just that [young] people like to have fluid transitions between apps.
0 Likes
egor0128
Comet
Options
Discussions
Well I'm not affended sometimes this old fart does alot of bluetooth transfers. Watches alot of youtube. Maybe a movie on top of that. I'm on the phone at work for about 4.5 hrs. And I'm still getting almost 2 days. I think this is better than average
0 Likes
checkthamethod
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
If you gotta turn off the animations to make the device seem fast then there's a problem with the animations. These devices should be pretty smooth by now with how powerful the chipsets are.
egor0128
Comet
Options
Discussions
No the problem I'm getting is a faster device and I almost can go two days on my battery how about you
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I'm considering reinstalling the official software.
I only had the phone about a month before installing the beta.
I truly don't see much difference. yet there are a few sacrifices with some apps (GWallet, Goodlock).

what benefits of the beta do you value? is it just the "13" on you about phone screen? or is there something fantastical I'm missing?
0 Likes
bqooo
Comet
Options
Discussions
there's no benefits of joining the beta test. except you get to try it before anyone, I guess.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
but I'm not finding anything to "try". it's mostly the same as stock.
I remember when Beta OS's were a whole new experience.
0 Likes
bqooo
Comet
Options
Discussions
I know, lol. it is what it is.
johnnyboiii
Comet
Options
Discussions
The way I see it (take it how you will) we get to try the software early, we get to find issues, bugs and help developers craft and polish a better version so we don't end with a bad release that is full of issues and an overall dissatisfying product. Sure there isn't much to try but they never advertised fun as a part of their beta test 😉
DrFed
Comet
Options
Discussions
"beta 3 is the most important beta" is actually written in the constitution.
0 Likes