Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Back to Beta (stable) 1

(Topic created: 08-26-2022 07:38 AM)
Lurien
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Can we go back to beta 1? Lol. Just kidding. Everything that I use so far works very well on beta 2. No big issues here. But I'm not gonna lie, the fluidity on beta 1 for me felt like an official release. They gotta get back to whatever they had going on in the first release. Its a very noticeable difference between beta 1 and 2 in my testing so far. 
6 Replies
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
my phone is much quicker and smoother in the 2nd beta 🤷
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
It's better for me in the this beta than the first.
Lurien
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Overall it is snappy but its something jittery sometimes when swiping to the home screen from an app. Glad its been smooth for some. But theres been mixed reactions regarding the smoothness. No big deal tho. I'm sure it'll get better.
Lurien
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I've noticed that the occasional choppiness I get when swiping up to get to home screen from an app happens when the animation scale is set to 0.5 or 0. At scale 1.0, it's quite smooth but a bit slow.
0 Likes
KBWolf
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Yea I definitely feel you on that, everything felt really great in beta 1 and now it just feel slightly off so it feels kinda meh. Hopefully beta 3 will be back to feeling great.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes