Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Bad Battery Life

(Topic created on: 11/9/20 8:43 AM)
Kev93
Comet
Options
Discussions
The battery life in this update drains much quicker. It's been awhile and by now my phone should have already adapted to my usage. Believe me when I say I've done all possible things to keep it from using battery and can conclude its this update. Another reference is the previous update which held on to more battery over time. Please, Samsung, consider looking into the battery.
4 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Are you able to see if there is an app or apps that are using up a lot of battery from Settings > Device Care > Battery > Battery Usage?

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Kev93
Comet
Options
Discussions
I have checked and even when all is clear does it reduce battery significantly faster than its previous version. I tried submitting an error report but I keep being told that check my system log to see if it correctly submits. Please revise battery consumption. I am not the only one to have this issue.
0 Likes
Kev93
Comet
Options
Discussions
YouTube is a big battery waster even when compared to the usage of Samsung video
0 Likes
SyCoREAPER
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
can't say I've had any major drainage. have you tried a factory reset? I've had some issues which were resolved that way.
0 Likes