Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Baterry drain Beta update issue

(Topic created: 06-08-2023 04:19 PM)
rderb001
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Before updating to the new beta version I could wear my watch 23 hours and it would only use around 15% of the battery. I could plug it in for about an hour and it would be full. Today I wore the watch for about 18 hours and it used 98% of the battery. 

0 Likes
5 Replies
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
Ok
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions

@rderb001 You should report this using the instructions for the Beta program. 

acceber016
Constellation
Options
Discussions
My battery is draining super fast since the update. My Watch 5 is only a month old. Got excellent battery life before beta update. Had to charge my watch 3 times yesterday. Drained 17% in one hour. Deems to speed up the longer I wear it. Have not even been using a y of the functions.
0 Likes
userZ56kw2XzJS
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Saw something similar yesterday. Picked it up off the charger this morning around 630 am.  its about 1045 now. battery is at 91%. so about 2% per hour drain with AOD on, sound and vibration on. Will see how it fares by the end of the day today

0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please submit an error report  through the Samsung Members or Galaxy Wearable app on your device:

- To provide feedback or to report bugs or errors in the Beta software, select "Contact us > Error reports" in the Galaxy Wearable app.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes