Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery Drain Continues

(Topic created: 11-19-2020 11:40 AM)
Kev93
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'm shocked to see an update almost back to back. Unfortunately, battery life continues to drain even after checking usage through the device care app and battery tracker on galaxy labs. I noticed this beta carries a lot of copies of regular apps for data collection. Including a beta service app. Please review battery draining issues and do not suggest the same thing over and over. Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
DCdaniel
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Betas and battery life are always an issue, it's like the lottery, sometimes you suffer all trought the beta, sometimes you don't get impacted, or on the contrary it improves drastically, just be patient and always clear the cache data before and after installation that at least on my experience has aided with the issues, if not as they have stated before factory reset the device, if none of them work, keep sending as many tickets as detailed as possible so they can find and mitigate the issue for you

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
DCdaniel
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Betas and battery life are always an issue, it's like the lottery, sometimes you suffer all trought the beta, sometimes you don't get impacted, or on the contrary it improves drastically, just be patient and always clear the cache data before and after installation that at least on my experience has aided with the issues, if not as they have stated before factory reset the device, if none of them work, keep sending as many tickets as detailed as possible so they can find and mitigate the issue for you

View solution in context

Kev93
Comet
Options
Discussions
Appreciate your response. do you know if the issues are fixed in the final version, (in your experience)? or is there something to do in the final version to help it adjust?? I'm really trying to avoid the factory reset because restoring things can be difficult since they removed Samsung music as a back up.
mommyof_two
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Now, Mane That Definitely S***s That Freaking Samsung Had Removed Samsung Music Far As A F***ing Back Up.. And Plus Mfs Don't Always Wanna Back Up Everything On They D*** Phone And Always Do Factory Reset.. Cause I Knows D*** Well I Don't Like Doing That Bulls*** Cause I Have Alot S*** On My Phone Too Be Going Thru Of All That Honey.!!😒😒
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Battery drain may happen immediately after the update. Please wait a few days for phone to learn your battery usage patterns and if you still observe issue, send us an error report. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards

One UI Beta Team