Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery Drain (Good News!)

(Topic created: 11-17-2020 10:03 PM)
Kev93
Comet
Options
Discussions
I wanted to share this tip here and not on the "tips" board as it seems lonely. I found a way to reduce battery drainage (at least in my case) but it may help reduce your battery drain too. Upon being skeptical of the "carrier hub" notifications, I went into settings>apps>(next to words "your apps" you'll see a three line button; tap it)>show system apps. Afterwords, find the apps carrier device manager, carrier hub, and carrier default app. Make sure these apps are selected as "no background data usage". I noticed my battery has slowed down a bit from draining. I also force stopped them and cleared the cache on them. It helped stabilize the battery a bit but battery CONTINUES to drain.

Just something Samsung has to take a look at and suggest you help bring awareness before it happens to you too. Thank you!
0 Likes
2 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. Please also keep an eye out for any other issues you may encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
bluefire
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Awesome. I just did it and let's see the results. I wonder why Tmo added those apps from Sprint
0 Likes