Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery Drain

(Topic created: 10-11-2020 12:56 PM)
Puti
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Has anyone else noticed the significant battery usage? Ive seen my phone die in less than 3 hrs on a full charge. Ive witnessed before my phone lasting 10 minutes on the last 5%, now it wont last me for 2 minutes before it dies
9 Replies
carloedu
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
yes my phone has the same problem, report on the feedback so they see and maybe can fix on the next update
Hustleman
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Clear Data on Google Play Services and the Phone app. If that doesn't work then you'll have to factory reset
0 Likes
userfOiVhjE9oj
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I haven't seen that issue yet. That's crqzy!
0 Likes
bluefire
Comet
Options
Discussions
same for me
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I haven't seen that issue, not even on the pre-beta.
0 Likes
Call_Me_Sammy
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Nope
0 Likes
SexyPinata525
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I'm having the exact same problem, before the beta update I had awesome all day battery.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Are you able to see from the Settings which of the apps is using up the battery the most? 

If you haven’t already, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. Please also keep an eye out for any other issues you may encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program. Thank you.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
lex160
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
this battery drain is ridiculous. I've never had this in any other beta. 8 barely had to charge my phone during the day. Now I have to enable power battery mode just to get through the day
0 Likes