Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery Drain

(Topic created: 09-10-2022 09:20 PM)
43Blues
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
The battery drain is really wild, before my phone would last almost 2 days without having to charge it with regular use. Now I'll be lucky if I get 12 hours regular use.😒 

P.S. drain is even worse on my Galaxy watch 4, but galaxy watch 3 lasted days on a single charge
6 Replies
Options
Discussions
If you you done so head over to the Galaxy Store and find the Good Guardians app. When you have it open and activate the battery, memory, and app booster. Run all of them, and you should see improvements.
XJCAR
Halo
Options
Discussions
Good Guardians/Good Grief. Customers shouldn't have to install apps to fix batteries. That's why we pay a premium price. Not to mention that most won't know to do that and will just leave to other devices in the future. But honestly thank you for the info, I'll try it. But regarding the Watch 4 Battery vs Watch 3 battery. That's an issue with wear os being a battery hog. Can't be fixed with software.
43Blues
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Agreed I paid way too much for this 22 Ultra to need app assistance for good battery life
0 Likes
egor0128
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yes that is wear I'm at now. I can almost go two days. And yes i would love more battery life. I don't now how long you have had this problem I hope you are under warranty. If you wait to long you could be damaging your battery
egor0128
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yes I did pay to much for my s22 ultra. BUT I use this good guardians app and it works. You need to download it and have a look
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes