Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery Life Decreased

(Topic created: 10-11-2022 06:37 PM)
CollinMiller
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I've found that after a few days of Beta 4 my battery life isn't as good on my S22+. Even with power saving mode on it seems to drain a lot faster. By evening I have to be charging it. Never used to have to do that. Once it reaches like 10% it drains extra fast within 5 min.
7 Replies
Options
Discussions
It's been that way for as long as I can remember. 10% drops fast from there and 5% is uber fast!
Could be inaccurate battery reporting, but whatever the case it's time to get to a gas station and fuel up!
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Check smart suggestions, i had the same issue with beta 3, It was draining like 30% of my battery life after turning it off everything has been great so far
0 Likes
StannFresh
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
It's not the beta the S22 U has the worst battery life on any flagship smartphone.
CubZeke
Comet
Options
Discussions
He's not talking about the S22 ultra. The OP specifically stated he's using the S22+
0 Likes
egor0128
Comet
Options
Discussions
Ok just a tip. Look at what's running in the background. Just a thought. If your big into Facebook ,Twitter etc. They use alot of battery
0 Likes
AED-s23Ultra
Explorer
Options
Discussions
My battery life has been excellent since 5 beta. It appears to be really optimized
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please follow the optimization suggestions by other users in this thread.  
If you are still experiencing issues with your battery, please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes