Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery Life

(Topic created on: 10/31/20 8:04 PM)
KevHar5
Halo
Options
Discussions
Battery life continues to be bad. I'm getting 3 hours or less screen on time per day with around 20 percent left at bedtime. Used to be 5 hours between charging. This is with 120htz on. 
10 Replies
Said101
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Do you have Galaxy Labs with Battery Tracker, Battery Guardian and Galaxy App Booster installed? If not, I would recommend you do and optimize those apps.
0 Likes
KevHar5
Halo
Options
Discussions
no I don't currently
0 Likes
Said101
Constellation
Options
Discussions
You should install them. They are important features that go under the Battery and Device Care menu on the settings.
Options
Discussions
Also just to clarify, you mean 30 hours of screentime in comparison to 5 hours screentimez right? Besides Galaxy Labs, try going into thr battery settings...Android 11 and UI 3.0 can put apps you never use into a deep sleep...Finally make sure to report it.
0 Likes
KevHar5
Halo
Options
Discussions
no I mean 3 and referring to screen on time. I used to get at least 5 and now it's 3 or less
0 Likes
Kev93
Comet
Options
Discussions
Have you turned off nearby scanning?
0 Likes
KevHar5
Halo
Options
Discussions
it was on, just turned off.
0 Likes
SyCoREAPER
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
My battery has been pretty decent. I looked in Galaxy Labs and the biggest drainer is always a random Samsung app. last week it was knoxkeychain, this week it's find my mobile.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Are you able to see if there is an app or apps that are using up a lot of battery from Settings > Device Care > Battery > Battery Usage?

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes