Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Battery Life

(Topic created: a week ago)
BIGMAN18
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Not sure if anyone experiencing less Battery Life with 6.0 beta. I feel like the battery life is alot less then before. It's draining it even more. 

5 Replies
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @BIGMAN18 ,

Please submit an error report through the Samsung Members or Galaxy Wearable app on your device (Contact us > Error reports) to help us understand the root cause of this issue. 

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards
One UI Beta Team

userRnORVGR5Qr
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

I thought that at first. After getting the watch to hold the beta correctly.  I noticed significant battery drain even when I first took it off the charger my percentage dropped from 100% to 98% percent and drained quickly after 7 hours of use ! But over the next 2 days my battery is behaving normally now surprisingly.  

BIGMAN18
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Before the beta it lasted pretty much all day from 7am till about 11pm and it was about 20 something percent but now it drains alot quicker. 

XanderHendrix
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

I am having the same issue and have reported it. I've done a few things to try and minimize the drain, but even these changes have not brought it back to how it was before the beta.

Before the beta, using the same watch face, complications, health monitoring settings, AOD was ON, etc. I could get roughly 36 hours on a complete charge. Basically I would charge my watch each morning and by the next morning, including wearing it for sleep tracking, I would be down to 20-30%.

Now at the end of the day I am at 15-20%, so I need to charge it at night before I go to sleep and then I top it off again each morning. 

I hope they can figure this out. I might do a full factory reset without restoring to basically set it up from scratch with installing only what I use. This will be a last resort if they can't find a solution when the official update is released.

userRnORVGR5Qr
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

This after a bump charge to 100% in the evening. Then sleep tracking , wear all day  . I do not use AOD with a USA watchface  . So this about my average under normal use with beta . Without beta my battery percentage usual in the mid 60% after a long work day 

But I know everyone will  experience  totally different usage results!

1000006115.jpg

ā€ƒ

0 Likes