Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery beta 1 zku7

(Topic created: 11-22-2021 12:21 PM)
Options
Discussions
Seeing good battery 27% with 7:30hours screen on time. Its getting good because my system still learning battery after clean firmware reset before beta install. I been using s21u, if13pm, and now the android 12 n20u. King of battery is if13pm but I dislike every minute of it. I dont get it. Fruit iss sso confined when using. I feel like alot of stuff is redundant. It just makes me prefer my s21u & n20u that much more

I just dont like the ingrained into my mind. The practice of just dropping my flagship after 3years soft ware. Had a if5s with beta ios 15.1. At this point besides heavy gaming. Which I dont do either the heavy or the gaming these fones should last a good 5 years. I learned not to update device if you getting awesome battery. No trade for 1 added camera function in update for 5-6hours battery.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Bl8ck-c8t
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Make sure to report at the Beta feedback. That way the developers are aware of the bug and this issue.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @This-is-me ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes