Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery drain fix with Beta 8

(Topic created: 10-19-2023 03:40 PM)
dshrest1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Not sure if its just me or does anyone else also noticing better battery management after Beta 8 update?
3 Replies
--AK47--
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
My battery has had a marked improvement by of at least 25-35 minutes and that's running apps in the background and on long distance phone call to a family member up 5 states around the Pittsburgh, PA area, one thing that I'm thinking that has helped was I initially deregistered from ONEui6 but did not take my OG SW down to 13 oneUI5.1, after the withdrawal to the OG android 13 software, I then went and re-registered for the ONEui6 Android 14 beta, and I know I gained an extra 25 minutes minimum run time, all I can say is see if that helps/ed in anyway possible, oh and let me/us know if this has helped you as well, I'd be intrigued to hear this happen across all devices, particularly the S23 ULTRA I'm rocking, well let me know friend!
robbyz94
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Yes I had horrible battery in beta 7 but I'm finally seeing a huge improvement after beta 8
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Yes! Seems better to me on beta 8!
Also watch 5 when connected to the phone seems like better battery life too.
I could be wrong but it seems that the phone when connected to the watch have symbiotic relationship. If one is not optimized that impacts the other. Maybe in the Bluetooth connection itself and other under the hood coding with the OS.

In any event both have improved markedly.