Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery life and android 13

(Topic created: 09-05-2022 10:54 AM)
Options
Discussions
In early beta of android 13, lots of google pixel user were talking about significant battery life increases in their devices. I still haven't noticed any changes in One UI beta tho, I still am still charging my phone twice a day, tho I have noticed the drain is not as significant when device is not being used or night times.
I'm hoping this will change in coming updates, would love to charge device once and not worry about it rest of the day

Thank you One UI team and all the fellow beta tester. Ciao
6 Replies
userWQBN0DEyPi
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Same here. Charging twice a day and no improvement in battery life post upgrade.
Dyoung229
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
S22 ultra unlocked. I have noticed a significant increase in battery efficiency. So far so good.
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Discussions
My battery life has improved on A13, although I wouldn't call it significantly. A new android version is, at best, going to make a small improvement. It's not feasible for it to add hours onto your battery.
egor0128
Comet
Options
Discussions
I charge before I go to bed. On the way to work. 7:00 am. I'm at work. I'm on my phone through the day. And it last until I charge before bed. I'm very happy. I don't use social media I do youtube. And talk alot on the phone.
jquest71
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Battery life on my S22 seems to have improved slightly with One UI 5. With light to moderate use I could go about 30 to 36 hours on a charge, I usually wait until I'm below 30% to charge it up though.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes